I put them in muffins, pancakes and made a crisp that was yummy!
- 2 cups June Berries
- 2 cups of another kind of berry, chopped up apple or just more June Berries. I happened to use black berries this time.
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- It called for 2 sticks of butter, but I used 1 and the rest was coconut oil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, gently toss together blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, and white sugar; set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press half of mixture in the bottom of a glass pie dish. Cover with berries. Sprinkle remaining crumble mixture over the berries.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until fruit is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
We served ours with ice cream. Yummy! Then for breakfast I topped off plain yogurt with June Berry Crisp. It was very good!