Thursday, April 29, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
- Bakerella is having a $50 gift certificate to Bake it Pretty. I seriously could spend so much at this store! Everything is so cute!
- Look at these cute edible buttons! I want some!
- They also have all kinds of packaging supplies for bakers. How fun is that?
Saturday, April 17, 2010
A Giveaway Addicted Mommy is giving away a Seeds of Change Prize Pack (pictured above) from Green Giant and MyBlogSpark (one VIP coupon valid for a free package of Green Giant frozen vegetables, in addition to a mini herb garden, an eco-friendly bamboo utensil set, and a 100% recyclable grocery tote)
Friday, April 16, 2010
Sunday, April 4, 2010
- Happy Easter! Instead of making Red Velvet Cake Balls, I made Lemon Cake Eggs.
- I just made a lemon cake, let it cool, mashed it up, added a whole container of lemon frosting, used a small scoop to scoop it into balls and put it in the freezer. Later I took the mixture out of the freezer, rolled them into eggs (this is easier to do when the mix is cold, otherwise it's too sticky), then dipped them into chocolate and white almond bark. I attempted to squirt cooking chocolate mixed with water using a new toothbrush on the eggs to make them speckled, but that made the eggs sticky. I whipped the speckles off.