Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nordic Ware

I like making a fun breakfast for my kid's. I recently got ceramic face plates. We often decorate their plates with all different foods. They love it! It's a great way to get them to eat what you'd like for them to eat. I find myself saying, "Mica eat his hair" when it's green beans. ;)

My kids are huge breakfast eaters. I've made heart shaped pancakes. One of my favorite breakfast recipes is here.

My Organized Chaos is giving away Nordic Ware - Kitchenware Products for you Home.

The products include: Zoo Friends Pancake Pan and Pro Cast Castle Bundt Pan. I have the Pro Cast Castle Bundt Pan; it makes really cool looking cakes! My sister and I have used it for birthday parties. I would like the Zoo Friends Pancake Pan! My kid's would really love taking a bite into a zoo animal pancake!


No comments: