Friday, July 2, 2010

Pillow Cookies

Do you like brownies? Do you like chocolate chip cookies? Would you like them together? That's what this recipe is all about.
  • I made a box of brownies just like the box instructed.
  • Then I made chocolate chip cookies. I refrigerated them for about an hour. I'm going to post the recipe I used for my cookies early next week.
  • I use a medium scoop to make my cookies about the same size.
  • Put a giant thumbprint in the middle of them.

  • Next I cut up the brownies and shoved them into the chocolate cookie dough.
  • Cover the dough with more dough.
  • The brownie should no longer be exposed.
  • Bake!
  • Cool!
  • Eat!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yum! Those look so good! I LOVE cookies! I make something kind of similar, but it is a bar cookie and a brownie mixed together

Sandie lee said...

Hi I'm your newest follower.

I also just wanted you to know, The Cafe Buzz Newsletter is now taking blogger Buttons for our August sidebar. Leave your address below and I will follow you and use your button in upcoming newsletter issues,(see my linky.)

Also, please sign up for the FREE newsletter at; Imaginationcafe@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi – I have to get OFF this website - I LOVE cookies & chocolate!

I’m following you from Friday Follow and would love to have you follow my blog when you have a spare moment or two! Be sure to enter both of my giveaways too!

Tina "The Book Lady"
contact.thebooklady@gmail.com
http://www.familyliteracyandyou.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/familyliteracy
http://facebook.com/familyliteracy

cocoa and coconut said...

why so delicious!?!

An Apel a Day said...

Delicious because it has the crunchy cookie on the outside and chewy brownie on the inside.

Kelley said...

YUM! That looks so good my stomach just growled!

Stopped by from Friday follow and I now your newest follower !

have a great weekend...I have to go root in the kitchen for something good to eat!