- Usually I do well in the kitchen. I try making cute things, and usually they turn out.
- I was making Pudding Cups once again. This time for my birthday treats for work.
- They turned out really good the first time when I made them for Mother's Day, except I got comments to make them a little smaller.
- I bought water balloons, hoping they would work. They are so thin that when you plop them into the melted almond bark they pop right away. I even tried cooling the melted almond bark a little before dumping them in. Chocolate was squirted all over the stove and me.
- The few that I did get to work, would not peel off the cooled chocolate.
- That evening my husband went to 3 stores trying to get regular small balloon's with no luck. They either had 12" balloons, or water balloons. Bless his heart.
- Today I went to Factory Card Outlet and found some 5" balloons. They were a perfect size. On Mother's Day I used 9". Everything went smooth with them!
- I took the cute treat into work, and got to show off my boy's as well.
The boy's got a vanilla filled one.