Monday, June 28, 2010

Tips on Making Banana Bread

  • Problem: Do you ever crave Banana Bread, but do not have any ripe banana's to make it? I do!


  • Solution: I have taken green banana's, peeled them and put them into the microwave until they are mushed. They are ready for Banana Bread, or Banana Muffin's after being nuked.
  • You also don't get the fruit flies flying around in your kitchen.
  • Problem: Do you ever crave chocolate chips with your banana bread, and have problems with them sticking to the pan? I have! The loaf usually comes out in pieces too!
  • Solution: Spray you pan(s) with flour spray. Put enough batter in to fill the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Put in the rest of the batter in the pan. Again sprinkle with chocolate chips.
  • I used to mix my chocolate chips in with the batter. Bad idea! If the chocolate chips are hitting the pan the bread gets stuck. I like my chocolate dispersed; that's why I sprinkle them on twice. ;)
  • No comments: