Monday, June 28, 2010

Helping Mama in the Kitchen


  • I have the boys help me in the kitchen sometimes. They love dumping in the ingredients into the bowl!
  • The problems I have are:
    1. The boys fighting over who is going to help me. Usually I make them take turns. This time Mica was happily watching TV.
    2. Spilling the ingredients outside the mixing bowl. I've learned to guide them instead of let them have the power.
    3. They want to eat what's in the bowl; I place raisins, walnuts, or chocolate chips on the counter.
    4. The apron Isaak is wearing is sized more for a 4 year old, so I put an extra knot in the back. Don't you just love his skulls and cross bone underwear?

    • I have to tell you; I don't care about those problems.
    • I love help in the kitchen.
    • It makes it much more fun when I have them in there. Except when I'm frosting cookies. I get a little anal about my decorating. ;)

    No comments: