Monday, December 13, 2010

Lots of Cookies

I need to shoot photo's of my cookies! Over a week ago we had a cookie decorating party at my younger sister's house.
I clean out my youngest son {Isaak's} huge flat toy storage bin, so that the cookies are stored nice and flat. 

My older sister makes fun of me because I'm super anal about my cookie decorating.

I have so many sprinkles! I use a pill cutter to cut m&m's in half for Frosty the Snowman's nose. This year I used colored cereal for his button's.

I know I'm anal!

It was disappointing that my chocolate roll out cookies had broken! That's the sucky part of those. I haven't figured out how to stack softer cookies. If anyone has any tips I'm open!

Everything went well except my son Isaak was a royal crab. He wanted me to hold him, then would fuss some more. Of course he wouldn't tell me what was bothering him, so it was indeed frustrating! By the end of that week I was exhausted and ready to be at work. I never am ready to be at work!

No comments: