This is why I love the idea of Campus Book Rentals.
Now I'm an art instructor at the Creative Center.
When it comes to art, there are supplies and more supplies to buy. When it comes to classes, each book costs money.
Now there is a way to reduce that money. There is a company called Campus Book Rentals.
My top 10 loves about Campus Book Rentals:
- They have a huge selection of books.
- They have live help. I think this is so important because I can for see a lot of questions that people might have. Sometimes text books have version after version. It gets really confusing which version is the most current.
- There is no fee to sign up.
- They have a 1-800 number. It's very visible. :) It really annoys me when I go to a site and can't find a phone number to call.
- College students spend only half of what they would if they bought the book full price. They sometimes save more then half! If the student loves the book they can keep it and just pay the difference.
- The book can be highlighted or underlined in with no additional cost to the student.
- Renting a book is kinder to the environment. Books that you don't want to buy, but need, is then reused by someone else.
- The book can be returned in 30 days for any reason. I know instructors change their mind on books a lot.
- The shipping is easy. The company actually gives the student a self addressed envelope for easy returning.
- For every book rented, they donate money to Operation Smile. A nonprofit organization that helps children that are born with a cleft pallet.
Check out their video:
Disclaimer: The opinions on this post are my personal take on the products. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the a basket of chocolate covered fruit. If you have questions about this post please contact me at: alissa4illustrationAThotmailDOTcom