Monday, October 4, 2010

What Am I Going to Be For Halloween?

A baker this year! I work at an art school; Halloween is a big deal here. An excuse to make all kinds of creepy cookies and other snacks.

I'm going to carry around a plate of cookies all day. The students can have one if they wish.

I'll wear an apron, have my hair up in a curly cute pony tail. Easy and everyone loves to eat!

At the end of October I'll have a lot to post on here! Spooky treats and I'll post a photo of me too. ;)

What are you going to be for Halloween?

One year I was Vincent van Gogh. For an art school that was pretty creative. I looked nothing like myself!

5 comments:

cocoa and coconut said...

Not sure! I think a cat? Not very inventive..but what I'm really thinking about is what baked goods I can bake!!! I thought about your great healthy habits today when I was out running :) Thanks for being a source of motivation

The Old White Barn said...

Very clever Halloween idea! Stopping by from Friday Follow - and now following you! Looking forward to getting to know you better....
Susan

Shanna said...

Hi. Adorable costume! It sounds like a fun and great school to work at! I am your newset follower via Friday follow! Please viist@ www.mommiesandbeyond.com

Shaheen said...

Your costume from last year is just so cute. I don't participate in Halloween much, but enjoy watching others. Enjoy.

minishoes1 said...

How cute! I didn't dress up this year,but next yr me and hubby are going to. I got a yr to talk him into it.