Saturday, August 7, 2010

Health Update

I met with a dietician. I just need to watch what I eat calorie wise. I did not fast to loose weight. I only fasted for lab work, to check for diabetes. I do not have diabetes! :)

I've started eating better. I wasn't eating bad before, just better now. All the sweets you see on this blog are usually for events/people, not for myself. My main problem is not eating too much, it's more about staying active. I broke my foot this year, and since then I've gotten into bad habits. This too I've started to change.

I've started a new blog along with another girl about healthy eating if you'd like to see it, click here.

I'll still post on here from time to time. In fact I'll be putting up a robot cake soon that I'm making for my oldest son's birthday party at the end of next week. My little guy is turning 5! I'll be posting birthday treats for his preschool class as well. No cake for me.

No comments: